It seems that people grew up with a variety of games in all kinds; so generally, when the familiar genres are illustrated they can’t assist but have the eager to check it out, which is what actually happened with Skyous app developed by Nomisma Studio.
Sky living Skyous descends upon earth to visit his mother only to find the world drained by Imitheos. Skyous is a real-world adventure from Sao Paulo Brazil to Tokyo Japan. The mechanics are quirky. The music is ever-celestial and the graphics can’t get more vivid.
The Marmaros, white little monsters, have swarmed all over the earth. The Petrfrields, floating bricks, will betray you. The gravities are brain-melting. And Imitheos is just a mass of invincible evilness. Altogether this Skyous will put your skills to the test. The developer did an exclusive job in terms of the salient app features for Skyous.
Key Game Features of Skyous
- Control Skyous in a pseudo-isometric world logic and physics are not guaranteed
- Find clues of Imitheos origins
- Attempt hitting checkpoints albeit their abruption
- Race against the infinite Marmaros – speed and accuracy are a must
- Always keep moving, otherwise, Dynamia will shrink and be your end
- Get skillful with Petrifield quickly. Or else they’ll drain you out.
I’m already addicted in this and so far I have totally enjoyed the game. It’s certainly something that’s so much different on the Play Store, which is always refreshing to experience these days. The graphics are attractive and the controls are simple enough for anyone to learn on the go.
If you want a unique game app, then go for this Skyous app developed by Nomisma Studio, which only reward you with more satisfaction and best results. I can see this as best app that user will be returning to for a while.
DOWNLOAD FROM PLAY STORE :