When I’m under search of mobile game app in Android platforms, I like to take a break from reality and try out with latest mobile app arrivals. While my usual remedy is searching out for key features of minimalistic game of skill which entertain users. Sometimes I feel a bit more eager and want to take my passionate search on something, which is why I turn towards familiar app namely Flowto app developed by Kenstic.
How to Play Flowto
- Move from point to point and reach the end in 100 Levels.
- Avoid obstacles or you’ll die
- Collect colored keys to break through blocks.
- Cross portals on your way.
- Enjoy the relaxing music.
Key Features of Flowto
- Easy Controls – Swipe with one finger to move left, right, up or down.
- Tap the screen to cross a portal.
- 100 handcrafted levels.
- 10 Achievments to unlock
- Different types of obstacles.
- Mixed difficulty
- Popular minimalistic game of skill.
No matter what users are into, it is just downright satisfying to experience this new game namely Flowto app developed by Kenstic. I was really pulled not only did it feature many things, but useful for everyone. Seriously, what’s not to appreciate here?
While I’ve tried several mobile game apps on my Android in recent weeks, I’m always searching out for new ones that have their own special gaming features on the genre, and Flowto app developed by Kenstic is wholly captivating. The graphics are attractive and the controls are simple enough for anyone to learn on the go.
It’s also different experiences from this developer, which include applause. However, after trying Flowto app, it’s certainly familiar hit that will not disappoint. For what it’s worth, Flowto app developed by Kenstic is amazing app that I have been looking to be highly entertaining.
DOWNLOAD FROM PLAY STORE :