Instead of chatting and messaging, People use obimy to express their emotions. Sometimes words are insufficient, and it’s a novel way to get closer from afar. It elevates the significance of everyday occurrences. They are the best way to stay in touch when you can’t meet people in person, and it’s even better.
Features of obimy
- Send your senses; they look like stickers. These are the actions that people are aware of. It isn’t easy to put anything into words.
- Share mood so that family, friends, and loved ones understand how feeling this way can help.
- Understand loved ones’ feelings in numbers: heart rate and steps
- Make gifts: know your loved ones’ sizes.
- Be reminded to do something remarkable by notifications that are turning on.
People really enjoy the app. They think it’s cute and an excellent way to stay in touch with friends and family you can’t see, but the app doesn’t hold your attention for long. You can send hugs to your friends, family, and significant others, but that’s about it. It’s not an app you’d spend a lot of time checking; it’s more like something you’d open two times a week and quickly lose interest in.
The app would be fantastic if they added some new features, such as the immense ability to share the music you’re listening to or something similar to help you connect with your friends. The app is adorable and has a great concept.
When I saw obimy on the App Store, I was intrigued by the screenshots and knew it was something different that I had to try. If you’re a die-hard for new unique apps with little to no direction, obimy will be right up your alley. It is a high-quality release and, in my opinion, one of the best apps released this year. This excellent app will appeal to anyone looking for a change.
Without a doubt, obimy is another fantastic app that completely satisfies global users and will not disappoint.