Check your Concentration and Accuracy with Amazing Beats Music Game
Music lovers search music even in the games they love to play and games that come with beats and have a brain teaser element in it, are always popular. There are very few games in the iTunes app store that use the concept of compiling beats and a game and this tough job is done by Amazing Bids by Hadi Pintarto. This is a free app in the store that will make you think and will keep you engaged for a long time. In the first appearance, the game may look simple but as you start playing it, you will understand the intrinsic details of the game and the difficulty level.
Amazing Beats is a taping game where you will have to tap the proper shape. Shapes will pour down to the bottom of your device screen and you will have to sort them to the right direction. This means if it is a square coming down you have to tap the right side of the screen as directed and the shapes will come down one by one without stopping. It is your job to see how much you can score and how many times you can beat your own best. It is going to be interesting, isn’t it? Music of the game is kept for fun and keeping the tempo of the game going.
- Amazing Beats is a tapping game where you need to tap on the right side for each of the shape that is pouring down.
- The game requires a lot of concentration as one mistake will mean that the game is over.
- The game can divert your mind from stress and other problems in life as you will fully concentrate on the music and the shapes.
- The game is quite easy to understand but quite difficult to master. You will have to see how much you can score in the game.
- The game display is good but it is kept quite simple.
- The beats of the game are kept quite appealing and they can actually motivate you to play the game on and on.
- The version 1.0 of the game requires 38.5 MB space on your device.
- The free game needs iOS 4.3 or later and can be downloaded on all compatible devices.
Summary: Amazing beats is a tap function based sorting games where you have to move shapes to the right direction without fail. One mistake and the game is over.
Good: The game play is simple and anyone can easily play the game. It can be really addictive at times.
Bad: The ads that come with the free game can be annoying at times.
Worth Having Application – Download the App