Music does not need a language to reach to its lovers but it itself has a language which can be decoded in many possible ways. There are several music patterns available throughout the world and each of them is special in its own way. There are music patters which are ancient and not in practice in the current time. One such pattern is solfiggio which is an ancient form of music and it is not easy to attain this form in the market today. GeoSonic, an app in the app store, brings this pattern in combination with geometric patterns for the iTunes users and now you can download the app only for $0.99.
GeoSonic, presented by mushDevStudio, was released on 9th of February 2014 and it has been downloaded by several users just because of its uniqueness. The app is combined with geometric patterns which can be automatic or random and user defined. You can create some unique music by combining the geometric pattern and the scale of music. The visual of the app is quite cool and it is going to keep you engaged for a long time.
- GeoSonic is a music based app that makes you feel like using a music box on your iPhone or iPad.
- The app is based on geometric pattern and the music is created accordingly.
- The geometric pattern can be random or user specified.
- The app is all about visual meditation where a full range of presets are present to stimulate the chakras.
- Here, you are going to get solfeggion music scale and you need to combine it with the geometric patterns.
- A complete range of tools are present on the screen. Use them according to your choice and bring the music to life.
- App visual is interesting and colorful.
- The app requires iOS 5.1 or later. It is compatible to both iPhone and iPad.
- The version 1.271 comes with a lot of improvements and it takes around 45.7 Mb space on your device.
- The app can be purchased for $0.99 and you can also make in app purchase for small tips for $ 0.99.
Summary: GeoSonic is a unique app on the app store which can create music with geometric pattern and solfeggion music scale.
Good: The geometric patterns look really quite beautiful and the color quotient of the app is quite strong.
Bad: It may be a bit difficult to learn the app in the beginning, but the tips purchase will be helpful.
Worth Having Application : Download the App