Managing a business efficiently is not an easy task. A web based business application such as DappleWorks allows small to medium sized businesses to manage their employees, business data, projects and even the daily functioning tasks without the need to download, install or run any hardware or software. This application is based on three basic three principles that include aligning people, business and deliverables. DappleWorks provides an online, on-demand business service that lets a company conduct its everyday business by supporting most of the core, standard and finite set of business processes that the organization performs frequently.
DappleWorks was developed to enhance the power through cloud based software hosted on a cloud application platform called Window Azure. The architecture allows hosting of multiple tenants in a single application and database thus reducing operational costs and providing users with an extremely low and competitive subscription rate.
How to register?
As far as small or medium business are concerned, time factor plays a major role. The DappleWorks registration process is very easy. To register, each user should enter the company code, user name and password assigned during the account registration. Once you register these details, you can start using the application and can access anywhere, anytime through web or mobile browsers.
Current Release Cycle:
Employee Data: Complete employee data management including personal information, employment information, contacts, education history and work history.
Leave Management: Manage company off-days and employee leave including leave application and its approval workflow, create leave types and also manages leave balances.
Claims / Expenses Management: Manage claims and track employee expenses including claim application and its approval workflow, create claim types and set claim limits.
Timesheet / Time Tracking: Record, manage and monitor employee work hours, timesheet application and approval workflow, create projects and tasks.
Resource Management: Create company resources, manage and track their utilization. Simple resource booking workflow allows easy management of meeting room bookings and other resources such as projectors, laptops etc.
- No Capital Expenditures & Lower Costs: No additional hardware or software licenses required except a web browser.
- Secure Data & Hosting: Secured by VeriSign 128bit SSL (Secured Sockets Layer) encryption and hosted on Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud platform.
- On-Demand Resource Scaling: Application resource and performance scales with usage demands.
- Accessible Information and Data: You can access DappleWorks application anywhere and anytime using your web or mobile browser.
- Extendible Architecture: You can add your own custom fields, create your own lists and change field labels and no programming skills required.
- Roles and Privileges: Configurable roles and privileges enable you to allow or restrict access to any part of the system based on your organizational rules.
- Future modules in the development pipeline include Invoices, Accounting, Payroll, Project Tracking, Talent Management and multi-language support.
DappleWorks is a web based business application for Small Medium Business delivered via cloud based software as a Service model. They provide free accounts for up to 3 users and paid subscription models based on the company size and number of users. There is no expiry for free accounts and you can upgrade at anytime.
Visit this site at http://www.dappleworks.com/ and post your reviews as comments.