Flaap.io : Android Game Review
Dong Nguyen’s Flappy Bird is back and crazier than ever. But this time with new, even madder birds that will have you flying all over the place. The new Flaap.io version is out now and you can play with opponents from different countries all over the world and also create a room with your best buddies and have your own mini competitions.
This new version is easy to download and have it on your android phone within about a minute from Google play. You need only 8MB of space so it doesn’t take up a whole load of memory. All you have to do to set up is enter your name and away you go. It goes straight onto the first level and within seconds you are
tapping away on your mobile, controlling the funny Flappy Bird through the green pipes which are hanging down from the sky, and creeping up from the floor. But be careful because the gaps are tight, so this will really test your patience and skills.
Objective of the game
It’s quite simple really. By tapping the screen and controlling your flappy bird, you have to direct it through different pipes. If you are good at tapping your screen in fast, but accurate movements, then this could be right up your alley.
- The app is easy to download and was installed very quickly. From knowing about the game I was at the bottom of the scoreboard within about two minutes.
- The bird is quite funny, and the design of the background is simple yet appealing.
- I like the sound effects of the bird when it moves through the pipes, and also when it falls down.
- It’s a tricky game, and you get hooked on it pretty quickly.
- You can easily share it with your friends on twitter as there are several share
- It’s great to think that you are playing against people from all over the world. This really adds excitement to the game.
- There is a range of crazy birds, so if you get bored you can change, each one has a different speed and the more points you get the faster you become.
- You can make rooms and challenge particular friends, keeping it a closely tied
- I thought there could have been some background music, like a little tune or something to keep you motivated as you’re whizzing along through the pipes.
- The gaps between the pipes are quite small. At the start it took me a while to get used to the distance between them.
- I’d like to see a range of gap sizes between each of the pipes, maybe bigger to start and then smaller so that you have a range of gaps to go through.
- The other birds flapping about where a bit distracting, but I guess that’s part of the game to make it more challenging.
Overall I would rate this 8 out of 10. It’s a fun game for anyone interested in accurate controlling of the birds. It’s fun and entertaining, just for a bit of a laugh. It’s nothing serious and you can play it while you waiting for friends or on the subway or something like that. It’s fun interacting with other people from around the world as you can share your new scores. I’d definitely give it a go.
Worth Having App – Download App
Some information about the game: http://flaap.io/about/
Author URL: https://www.freegames66.com