Flying Witch Mania is an outstanding game that features witches and is incredibly interesting. Basically the story line is based on witchcraft featuring Makoto, who is a 15 years old witch. The player is required to help with navigating the dangerous terrains and improvise new moving strategies to ensure that the witch does not burn. Witch stories are often interesting, suspenseful and intriguing and the design of Flying Witch Mania is full of intense suspense that holds a degree of interest for every player. The game is extremely easy to play as you can play using one hand. This article looks into the features of Flying Witch Mania, its pros and cons.
The game is revolves around a tale of treachery which entwines with mystery and witchcraft. Makoto is a young witch from Yokohama, who is moving in with some relatives. The daily life of Makoto is pretty interesting and full with peculiarities of witchcraft. Makoto together with her cousins meet a fortune teller who reveals that he was tricked into being turned into a dog is pretty interesting. Makoto is determined to utilize her witchcraft powers to transform the fortune teller. Inhuman monsters, ancient mysteries, dangerous villains and greed for power build intense moments throughout this brilliant thriller all into astonishing dark territory make the action based thriller one of a kind. Unfortunately, her charms only turn the fortune teller into dog form. The daily encounters of the girls are pretty much action packed and will leave you asking for more of this action packed game. The fast paced and action packed game will keep a player intrigued throughout the play. This information-rich and clearly written play charts relatively unknown territory with which we need to become much more familiar. This is one of the most outstanding games that will take your heart. The blend of actions throughout the game keeps the reader intrigued in this roller coaster ride of a story.
· The witch moves constantly and a player has to device ways to jump and navigate to ensure that she is not burnt.
· Unlimited game play- You can play the game continuously for as long as you want. The characters change depending on how the timings of your taps. A play is required to demonstrate smooth moves and collect the most bones in an attempt to advance to higher levels.
· Choose from 8 characters- A player has a choice to choose from the 8 characters. You then use the character to display your moves and try to beat your friends.
· Gadgets and equipment- You can make use of the unique equipment and gadget to enhance your hero to the next levels. To the top leaderboard ahead of other players and without letting the flames get to the witch.
· Incredibly unique and explores a different world than everyone is used to
· Easy to play and you play with one hand
· You can play unlimited games
· Some actions in the game are slow
This game will introduce you to a world of first-class thrillers. The unique take on witchcraft is like nothing before. I would give the game a rating of 10 since it incredible unique and focuses on a world people are not used to. It is action packed with intense actions and heartfelt moments that will give you an incredible gaming experience.
Worth Having App – Download the App