Win over the evil is always appreciated, may it be in real life or the gaming world. In all action and strategy games there is a hero who has to fight with bad guys or a good fighting plane that faces challenge from the enemy and in the end, the hero has to win it. The journey is quite exciting and this type of games is loved by all, irrespective of gender and age. Such is the concept behind designing the game HeadshotsAlley By Gamewell which is now available on iTunes for $1.99.
There are several things that are unique about the game and this makes it different from other action games. It is not a very cute looking game which involves bids and monkeys; neither has it involved modern graphics style which is common with other action games. The 16bit display of the game adds a special charm to it and this is desperately incorporated to give the game a touch of past. The main character or the hero of the game is you and you can operate the game one handed once you go through the tutorial. The game is going to be an enjoying one for you, and its small size due to its 16bit graphics is easy to download.
- HeadshotsAlley is a simple action game where your only responsibility would be to kill your opponents.
- The game control is quite easy; you can actually operate the game using just a finger.
- It is a game of mindless fun and you can enjoy it anywhere, and anytime.
- The game has 16bit unique graphics.
- The headshots are counted and your point increases with every headshot.
- You can score as much as you can and try scoring, numerous times. Then check out the online leader board and check out if you feature in the top 10 list or not.
- The game play is dynamic and you can get addicted to it.
- You can fight with up to 4 lives, so even if you are killed, you can start from the place where you were killed.
- There are very few buttons on the home screen of the game which will be easier for you to understand.
- You can ‘pause’ the game in between and again resume it from the same place.
- The game is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You require iOS 4.3 or later to play the game.
- The version 1.1 of the game takes around 5.2 MB space on your device.
Summary: HeadshotAlley is a fun game for just having fun. You don’t require thinking of a strategy or work very hard to play the game. The control is smooth and touch based and it is available for $0.99 for the time being.
Good: HeadshotAlley has good graphics and there are lots of lives to play the game for a long time. The graphics is special due to its 16bit look.
Bad: The game play could have involved a bit more strategy and the head being shot off may not look good to people.
Worth Having Application – Download the application