With the advent and expansion of social media, it is quite obvious that people are more open to others and they don’t shy away from expressing their emotion and feelings. However, there are certain states of mind or certain emotions that bring rude gestures and humiliations from others and can hamper your social life. The unsuppressed urge of expressing yourself without getting the sort of responses that you usually get is now possible with the new app on iTunes. MeMessage, by S Jones, is a unique app on iTunes that lets you express your thoughts, without letting others discover your identity.
The target of meMessage is not to humiliate others or spread negativity. In real practice, people take positive message quite neutrally and the negative messages are scrutinized in such a way that life of the person posting the message becomes hell. It is quite common to have a negative state of mind, at certain point of time and you should not be scrutinized for that until and unless you are actually trying to scrutinize someone with the message. There are some realities of life that may not seem to be soothing to others. The app provides you the option to let the world know what you feel but in a better manner. Your identity will be guarded. Apart from that, there are features in the app that are really attractive and can keep you engaged.
- You can create as many meMessage as you want without others getting informed about your identity. There is a tutorial provided with the app that will help you understand how the messages can be created and posted.
- Apart from creating messages you will be able to view some meMessages randomly created by some other users. You can follow the user and you will be able to see the history of the user. If you don’t follow at the time of viewing it, you may never get to see those messages, again.
- It is easy to understand the process of creating the message.
- There are three segments in the app. The first one is the message creator where you can create message. The second segment is random message viewer where you can browse through random messages. The third segment is followed meMessage area.
- You can check how many people follow a meMessage that you are viewing on the screen.
- There are numerous meMessage users and you will get a lot to spend your leisure time.
- The app is available for free and it requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- The app version 1.4 requires 17.1 MB space on your device.
Summary: MeMessage is a whole new app on iTunes that allows you to express your emotions and feeling without disclosing your identity. The app comes with three distinct features and is free to download on your compatible iDevice.
Good: The identity of the person creating the message is hidden in the app and the app is available for free.
Bad: You cannot share the message through common social media platforms without letting people know your identity.
Worth Having Application : Download the Application