Space Hell Origins: Alien Shooter & Space Defender
Space Hell Origins: Alien Shooter & Space Defender game is certainly something that’s so much different on the App Store and Play Store, which is always refreshing to experience these days. It is illustrated that your planet’s future is in your hands. The players can take complete command of the only spaceship and protect Earth from the alien invaders.
The key goal of this game would be challenging, the fate of not only your own planet but the galaxy and the complete space, the universe is in your hands now. By this thrilling space shooting game, the players will be facing an increasingly large number of enemy forces, alien shooters and flying warships in hardship environments. In addition the game progresses, players will gain experience and points to upgrade their spaceship also weapons.
How to Play Space Hell Origins:
- Users can try to escape from all the enemies and bullets in different shapes, sizes.
- Players have multiple levels of difficulty that actually increases over time.
- The shields and nuke bombs are there to assist you to stay alive a bit longer
- Shield will appear shortly, collect to activate it.
- The users are going to have one nuke bomb initially, and more will appear with time.
- Players can double tap during game play to activate the Nuke.
The passionate players can come across indefinite and addictive game play so that you can actually try to survive for as long as they can in this adventurous space shooter game.
Key Features of Alien and Space Shooter game
- You have tons of Bullets and Shield to save you from Bullet Waves
- Availability of Nuke bomb to offer you a relief from all dangers
- Have different planes in shape and color that suit your style.
- Three different packages at the shop for lives and nukes purchase accordingly.
- Experience unlimited challenges totally randomized.
Finally Space Hell Origins is considered to be one of the best alien shooter, space defender and shooter arcade game available on the Play store and App Store. I think Space Hell Origins is fun and interesting enough with important goals that it actually keeps you coming back for more.